Trying to remove "All" from category in store

Go to solution Solved by SaranyaDesigns,

Hi! I'm trying to add categories for my shop and when I click on one of the categories, it has this "All/" above the category name, but it doesn't even link to anything or do anything...I'm wondering if there's a way to remove that, but keep the name of the category (flowers). Attached is a screenshot. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2023-11-10 at 3.28.13 PM.png

4 minutes ago, SaranyaDesigns said:

@amandavanvels that's called a "breadcrumb" and it's helpful for SEO purposes. Check in your design settings for the template if there is a way to enable/disable breadcrumbs. If not, then you can use CSS to hide it... but I'll need to see the page in order to help you with some specific code for that. Can you share a link to the page?

Oh thank you, I will see if there's a way to disable breadcrumbs. Here's a link to the page: https://www.twohandsinthedirt.com/shop/flowers

• Solution

@amandavanvels if you can't find a way in the design settings to disable breadcrumbs, you can add this to your custom CSS:

.tweak-products-breadcrumbs .products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-breadcrumb {
	display: none;
}

If that doesn't work, you may need to add !important to override the site styles:

.tweak-products-breadcrumbs .products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-breadcrumb {
	display: none !important;
}

8 minutes ago, SaranyaDesigns said:

@amandavanvels if you can't find a way in the design settings to disable breadcrumbs, you can add this to your custom CSS:

display: none;
}

If that doesn't work, you may need to add !important to override the site styles:

display: none !important;
}

The first one worked!! Thank you!