Controlling Subscriptions

I'm starting to go to a monthly payment model with my studio using the subscription option on Acuity. However, I'd like to have limitations to when clients can cancel and require them to stay for three months before terminating. However, Acuity seems to default to allowing cancellations from clients from the start. Is there a way to remove this from the clients' view so I can keep control of that?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@lmt615 yes - I hear that "future change" a lot, but hopefully this does happen. I haven't tried it yet due to the xmas break, but one thing I heard back to try is: 

In a sense, you're correct about the subscriptions. Here at Acuity, payment plans in this manner are treated as temporary subscriptions. So for example, if I set up a payment plan for $150 dollars, I can put that for 3 payments of $50 and prevent any new appointments or minutes being rolled over. That way, I can be sure that it's temporary for my clients. 

If your client wants, they can edit the Subscription Paid email template (Acuity > Client Email > Subscription Paid) to remove the change/cancel subscription button for payment plan subscriptions. I don't know for certain that would remove all ability to change or cancel the subscription, but it may force your client's clientele to reach out to your client if they wish to change/cancel rather than doing it themselves. 

If you'd like to give that a try:
 - Have your client log into their Acuity account on a computer browser
 - Find their Client Email tab on the navigation bar
 - Find their Subscription Paid email template
 - Edit the template by highlighting the change/cancel button and deleting it 
 - Make sure that the template is attached to Payment Plan Subscriptions
 - Save the new template