Domain Purchase Issues

Does anyone know whether or not the domain purchasing portal is down? I've attempted to purchase a domain through the site, testing several different cards, and I keep getting the same message (posted below). I don't believe it's user error.

Couldn’t process your payment. Make sure your payment details are correct and try again.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem here. I've tried two different cards and keep getting the same error message. 

Couldn’t process your payment. Make sure your payment details are correct and try again.

And of course, you can't speak directly to an agent to get it rectified. 

• 4 weeks later...

bumping this topic because I too am receiving "Couldn’t process your payment. Make sure your payment details are correct and try again." despite there being no issues with my entry.

squarespace declines my card tryed 3 different ones and still dosent work all i get is ''Couldn’t process your payment. Make sure your payment details are correct and try again.''

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is the only way to fix this to transfer the domain to a reseller with customer service? I have tried multiple cards; each card gets a duplicate payment charged and reversed, and Squarespace says the payment couldn't be processed. It is impossible to add new Google Workspace users, and it is increasingly difficult to function as a business without email addresses for new hires. Certainly unacceptable.

• 2 weeks later...