Background pictures disappeared in 7.1 on Mobile Devises!

Hello! 

I am having an issue that is specific to mobile devices and not the desktop  where all of my background photos on my loveatfirstsit.net website are not visible. Specifically on iPhone  and iPad.  But they are visible on the desktop version of the website.

For example, the majority of my homepage has background photos with text on top of the photos. This is all white now with no visible background photo or text.

When I go to edit a page in the background photo, it's there and it shows me that it's there, but when I click on done, none of the photos appear.

Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?  THANK YOU!

IMG_F4B47F9A7A96-1.jpeg

IMG_42E5F5EAADCE-1.jpeg

• Replies 1
  • Views 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! 

I am having an issue that is specific to mobile devices and not the desktop  where all of my background photos on my loveatfirstsit.net website are not visible. Specifically on iPhone  and iPad.  But they are visible on the desktop version of the website.

For example, the majority of my homepage has background photos with text on top of the photos. This is all white now with no visible background photo or text.

When I go to edit a page in the background photo, it's there and it shows me that it's there, but when I click on done, none of the photos appear.

Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?  THANK YOU!

IMG_42E5F5EAADCE-1.jpeg

IMG_F4B47F9A7A96-1.jpeg