No follow links

LINKS: FOLLOW and NO-FOLLOW
Can anyone tell me how to change an outgoing link from follow to no-follow? 
I have a huge number of links on one page of the website www.riverdaleruralholdays.com as this is a page about all the attractions and things to do in the area around our holiday business. Probably 60 links on one page (URL /lots-to-do) as a service to our guests. But it distorts the balance between backlinks incoming and outgoing and is marked as a shortcoming in our SEO reports.
The advice was to change a part of the links into a no-follow link, but I do not know how to set this. I created the links simply by going to the website of each attraction and copying their URL, and then entering this in a simple text link with the Squarespace text editor. And some are links on pictures, but most of them are just paragraph text. Any suggestions or ideas where I can find more about this would be welcome!
Kind regards,
Ingrid

• Replies 2
  • Views 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @ingrid.villamagdalen Unless paid, the links are fine and it looks like you are providing useful info, but the page does need proper structure and title. In general, the site needs some design and structural tweaks for better performance. If you book a short session, I can walk you through my recommendations.

For anyone who does need to qualify an outbound link you can use a markdown block. And you can use a site wide solution when appropriate. More info here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/crawling-indexing/qualify-outbound-links

Have SEO questions? Chances are we've written about it! Try a quick Google search to find our advice. Or for personalized support, see our consulting and training sessions.  Official Squarespace Experts since 2014 

19 hours ago, ChristineDarby said:

Hi @ingrid.villamagdalen Unless paid, the links are fine and it looks like you are providing useful info, but the page does need proper structure and title. In general, the site needs some design and structural tweaks for better performance. If you book a short session, I can walk you through my recommendations.

For anyone who does need to qualify an outbound link you can use a markdown block. And you can use a site wide solution when appropriate. More info here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/crawling-indexing/qualify-outbound-links

Thank you, Christine, I will check this out.  
Ingrid