Contact form copied from CRM software messing with website page

Site URL: https://www.heartstringpictures.com.au/contact

Hi guys,

Have been in contact with Squarespace support and they have referred me here. They did mention that my issue is likely stemming from a contact form that I inserted into my page from a CRM software called Studio Ninja. 

The issue is only on my mobile version of the website, as on computers the webpage is completely normal. But on mobile there is this huge amount of blank white space that doesn't show itself in the website editor and only shows on the live mobile website (see video below).

This is the last email I received from support.

1437673287_Emailconvo.thumb.JPG.81d05809a9781ad1c300d4ebabe4d032.JPG

I haven't added any custom code to my website so the contact form is definitely the culprit. Unfortunately I can't just get rid of it as it is a crucial part of my website. What should I do?

I'm more than happy to provide more information if need be so please ask. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Cheers,

Harry

• Replies 3
  • Views 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, interestingly I can't replicate this error, have you found a fix? If not this code can help hide overflow:

#collection-624fbd4b8b3c723531d094f7 {
html, body {
	overflow-x: hidden !important;
 }
}

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Hi Ziggy, thanks for your response. Are you on Android or iPhone? I haven't tested to see if the issue shows up on Android so that might be why you aren't seeing it?

Still haven't found a fix and unfortunately the code you provided doesn't seem to be working either 😞