Create a space for people fill in rows of text and download as pdf/word/excel

The webpage I'm creating is an educational page on video, teaching people the different types of videos, how to write a script for different types of video... I would like to create a page where I give directions on video scripting and providing a space allowing people to fill in text paragraph by paragraph (based on my direction) and eventually download/generate a word/excel/pdf file as their final script. 

I'm wondering is it achievable on Squarespace with coding or third party plugin? I don't have any experience in coding but willing to learn if necessary. Could you give me some suggestion or point me to the right direction? 

Thank you!

• Replies 1
  • Views 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/30/2021 at 5:32 AM, Fanny0226 said:

The webpage I'm creating is an educational page on video, teaching people the different types of videos, how to write a script for different types of video... I would like to create a page where I give directions on video scripting and providing a space allowing people to fill in text paragraph by paragraph (based on my direction) and eventually download/generate a word/excel/pdf file as their final script. 

I'm wondering is it achievable on Squarespace with coding or third party plugin? I don't have any experience in coding but willing to learn if necessary. Could you give me some suggestion or point me to the right direction? 

Thank you!

Do you have some reference site for that idea?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!