Alphabetizing Images + Titles (when using/adding Image + Text Blocks)

Site URL: http://www.makeshare.ca

Hello!
I am generating a Maker Directory (where there will be 15 Categories of Makers such as Illustrators, Artisans etc), so each Category has an Image and Title.  These will be linked to the next page, for example if click on Illustrators, you'll be taken to the next page where you'll see images and links for ALL Illustrators.
My issue is, is that each time I need to add a new Illustrator (for example), I will have to put them in alphabetical order and it appears that this means moving and shifting ALL of the others along  ~ all the way down the line!!
Not gonna work.
So, I am looking for a way to custom code this OR another style of page that will work to automatically alphabetize these OR at least make the process much easier and less time-consuming.
Any clues!

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 5.51.23 PM.png

50 minutes ago, MakeShare said:

Site URL: http://www.makeshare.ca

Hello!
I am generating a Maker Directory (where there will be 15 Categories of Makers such as Illustrators, Artisans etc), so each Category has an Image and Title.  These will be linked to the next page, for example if click on Illustrators, you'll be taken to the next page where you'll see images and links for ALL Illustrators.
My issue is, is that each time I need to add a new Illustrator (for example), I will have to put them in alphabetical order and it appears that this means moving and shifting ALL of the others along  ~ all the way down the line!!
Not gonna work.
So, I am looking for a way to custom code this OR another style of page that will work to automatically alphabetize these OR at least make the process much easier and less time-consuming.
Any clues!

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 5.51.23 PM.png

please enable the site wide password to have a look

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 10 months later...
5 hours ago, btolpa said:

Did anyone resolve this question? I'm having a similar issue and can't find a fix.

Kindly share your site with the protected password

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!