I'm considering launching an organic products shop on SqSp ... need your advice please :-)

Site URL: http://betteryoubyania.com

Please note the url above is for my current business / website not for the store I am planning to launch

Hello, I am planning to launch an online organic store (food items mainly, some hygiene items and maybe more categories later down the line) ... I will be building the website myself so no coding will be involved 😉 Also, I will need a bilingual website for my store ...

I read through some comments here and I see many complain of certain issue like the one a product search option is not available, also apparently as far as keeping inventory / adding stock etc is also challenging .. there seem to be quite few issues being highlighted.

My question is do you still think it is worth launching a store on SqSp or I will be better off looking at an alternative platform ... do you think version 7.1 addresses much of those challenges users previously complained about? 

Also, I would love the opportunity to visit as many shops that are leveraging SqSp as possible, can you please share your store URLs with me? thank you!

Finally, I must decide and build my website over the next 2-3 weeks, SqSp is running version 7.1 webinar this Wednesday but there are no spaces left and they told me there is no possibility of adding me to the list of attendees ... perhaps there is someone here who is signed up for the webinar and who wouldn't mind sharing the recording with me once it is distributed the following day? ... the next webinar is on the 25th of November and that is just too late for me unfortunately.

Thank you!

• Replies 0
  • Views 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived