Best 3rd-party, no-code database product for a Squarespace site

Hello,

I'm working with a group that plans on launching a Squarespace-based site that I think could really benefit from using some kind of database to power the many, many bit of information that will be shared. I know I need to use some kind of third-party platform and I'm curious what people recommend. I'm currently looking at Knack but am open to other suggestions. I don't really code so it needs to be simple to use though we are open and willing to hire someone to get things initially up and running (we are also find with a reasonable monthly fee for the database product). What we need the database to do isn't particularly complex and there aren't thousands of data points but I'm not finding any out-of-the-box templates that are quite the right fit. 

Alternatively, is some resource I can turn to that can assist with this problem? (I've asked in my own personal network without any success.) I know what the end result should be but I'm not sure the best path to get there. 

Happy to hear suggestions and to share more information if needed! 

Thanks,

Lindsay

• Replies 0
  • Views 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived