Google reCAPTCHA & Post-Submit Message

Thank you so much for any help you clever folk!

reCAPTCHA

1. This appears once I tick the box of the reCAPTCHA verification method. In settings I have added the correct 2 keys, and even got new ones and tried again, but still this problem appears when I tick the box.

2. Can I have specify the top and bottom padding of my recaptcha box?

Post-Submit Message

3. You can use your own personalised Post-Submit Message that appears once someone has submitted their email. I want to know how I can personalise the colour (and other style - size, boldness) of the text that appears if possible?

😄

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 12.23.41 pm.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2020 at 4:29 AM, MarkJohnson said:

reCAPTCHA

1. This appears once I tick the box of the reCAPTCHA verification method. In settings I have added the correct 2 keys, and even got new ones and tried again, but still this problem appears when I tick the box.

Post-Submit Message

3. You can use your own personalised Post-Submit Message that appears once someone has submitted their email. I want to know how I can personalise the colour (and other style - size, boldness) of the text that appears if possible?

😄

On 9/4/2020 at 4:29 AM, MarkJohnson said:

reCAPTCHA

Post-Submit Message

😄

Hi Mark-- I was looking for the answer to your question on the post-submit message for my own website! I actually figured out the CSS and I wanted to ask if you still need it?

Archived