where to find a summary discription of each type of collection7.1

Newbie. 7.1  I'm a woodcarver with a vast number of categories of carvings, and within those categories each carving is different. And within the same kind of carvings of those different carvings there are difference. (mostly animals wearing clothes,  to collectors of my carvings the small differences matter, they are used to seeing the work in person).     I'm learning SQSP, working through the mountain of photography. ( 2 views of most, 4 -5 vews of some )  still miles to go.   Is there anywhere to find a concise discription of how each of the types of collection works..what their major benefits are, what can/can't be done with them?  I might go with a long bit of word discription to make up for what photography can't show, but still would want images, Or have several images associated with one image and the words, or have the several images and click for the word discription etc. Visual matters but miles to scroll through is not good. Need is to see, read short bit, if like click to more, button to buy.  I do have photoshop ability so could do words into an image if needed but that would take forever.  it's hard to design without understanding, then trying each out. Blind trying is not working with looming deadline.  Blog for instance, vs portfolio.  And, please, explanation of why empty collection page can't be deleted?   If there was a crib sheet/cliff notes of discription/comparison somewhere that would sure be helpful. Is there??   If folks could share links to their sites that would be most helpful.  Thanks much for any advice, much appreciated, sorry to be stuck at so basic!.   TY

• Replies 0
  • Views 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived