Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
mrjack16

FOSTER Template - 100% Image Block Height

Question

How can I make an image fit 100% of the page height? I can target .sqs-block.image-block to apply image padding but other properties like max-height have no effect.

6 answers to this question

If you change your images to Image Cards you can get a layout like you want, I think. 

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814528-Image-Blocks#toc-image-block-layouts

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

Please post a link to your page and let us know which image you want to enlarge. 

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

I'm in the UK and the end of my working day is approaching. 

If you're an employee of the children's home or you are designing a site for them for free I would be happy to provide additional assistance via private message on this site and/or email.  Let me know your specific issues and I'll pick it up in the morning.