Code Injection not working on Mobile

• Replies 2
  • Views 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @HeatherNicle86,

I've had a look at your website and the pop-up doesn't display for me and I'm on a desktop. Looking at your code injector the code that you've put in for the pop-up looks different to the one that MailChimp generated for me. Below is what my code looks like.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us5.list-manage.com","uuid":"0ab7f2f7bb8b8b103161aa0c8","lid":"fb87982c54","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

4 hours ago, ThompsonWebDesign said:

Hi @HeatherNicle86,

I've had a look at your website and the pop-up doesn't display for me and I'm on a desktop. Looking at your code injector the code that you've put in for the pop-up looks different to the one that MailChimp generated for me. Below is what my code looks like.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us5.list-manage.com","uuid":"0ab7f2f7bb8b8b103161aa0c8","lid":"fb87982c54","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

This is the code that's given to me in the subscriber pop-up editor in Mailchimp: 

<script id="mcjs">!function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/5475f3d59a9440da0d0e24ac6/2f37f9704666389643492e5ca.js");</script>

Now it's not working for me on desktop but is showing up on my mobile and tablet, but the top half of it is getting cut off. Ugh! What in the world is going on? Any ideas?

Archived