Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
HeatherNicle86

Code Injection not working on Mobile

Question

I have added a header code injection to my site for a Mailchimp pop up. It works fine on my desktop, however it's not working in mobile. I saw a code somewhere to disable the parallax scrolling to see if that would work. No luck. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! Website is adventureswithheather.com

Edited by HeatherNicle86

2 answers to this question

Hi @HeatherNicle86,

I've had a look at your website and the pop-up doesn't display for me and I'm on a desktop. Looking at your code injector the code that you've put in for the pop-up looks different to the one that MailChimp generated for me. Below is what my code looks like.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us5.list-manage.com","uuid":"0ab7f2f7bb8b8b103161aa0c8","lid":"fb87982c54","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

If you see an answer that was helpful please consider hitting the 121238226_Screenshot2019-11-02at14_53_39.png.0416997a5e856e0159fa1edbd624659e.png button on the right. 

Need help with your website or online store? Feel free to get in touch.

thompsonweb.design

4 hours ago, ThompsonWebDesign said:

Hi @HeatherNicle86,

I've had a look at your website and the pop-up doesn't display for me and I'm on a desktop. Looking at your code injector the code that you've put in for the pop-up looks different to the one that MailChimp generated for me. Below is what my code looks like.

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us5.list-manage.com","uuid":"0ab7f2f7bb8b8b103161aa0c8","lid":"fb87982c54","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

This is the code that's given to me in the subscriber pop-up editor in Mailchimp: 

<script id="mcjs">!function(c,h,i,m,p){m=c.createElement(h),p=c.getElementsByTagName(h)[0],m.async=1,m.src=i,p.parentNode.insertBefore(m,p)}(document,"script","https://chimpstatic.com/mcjs-connected/js/users/5475f3d59a9440da0d0e24ac6/2f37f9704666389643492e5ca.js");</script>

Now it's not working for me on desktop but is showing up on my mobile and tablet, but the top half of it is getting cut off. Ugh! What in the world is going on? Any ideas?

Edited by HeatherNicle86