• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
missyranger

Excluding blog posts image block from CSS

Question

Hi,

I have this small code on my web. The problem is that it is triggering all pictures from blog to be also alligned to the left and I would like to have them centered. Can anyone advise how to exclude all blog posts from the following below? Because for the rest of the website I would like to keep them left-aligned. 

// Left Align Images //

.sqs-block-image .intrinsic {
 margin-left: 0px !important;
 }

Thank you very much.

5 answers to this question

Try this

body:not(.collection-type-blog.view-item) {
 	}
}

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here

On 10/15/2019 at 4:04 PM, colin.irwin said:

Try this

body:not(.collection-type-blog.view-item) {
 	}
}

Tried, it doesnt work. I do assume that already existing blog posts would update as well.

I've double checked my code using the code inspector on your site and the change I made is working. 

That particular rule does not get applied on blog posts but is applied elsewhere. 

However, it looks like that item already has margin-left set to zero so there is no visual difference whether or not the rule is applied. 

Please hit LIKE to share your appreciation of posts that are helpful or useful. 

The like button is somewhere over thereover-there.jpg

Of course, Likes don't pay the bills.. If you're looking for a Squarespace Developer you can hire me here