Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

thedjbigc

Member
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Perfect! I was able to get it working with: #siteTitle a {font-family: 'diablo_h'; src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55d0da93e4b0ebe2dff29cd3/t/55d2c187e4b0a6ed876846ba/1439875463298/diablo_h.ttf'),; font-weight: 400}
  2. Hello! So this should be really quite simple but I just can't to seem to figure it out. I'm currently putting together my site in a trial period and planning to go live with it over the weekend. https://forceproductions.squarespace.com is the site. As you can see I've managed to get ALL of my header fonts to be diablo_h except for the main title - which is the most important! Firstly, I know nothing about CSS. I've managed to read through a ton of forums to figure out my way a bit, but this is the code I've injected so far: @font-face { font-family: 'diablo_h'; src: url('https://
×
×
  • Create New...