I am using Brine. I will just post a screenshot. All of the pages that are greyed out are disabled. I will open setting and click enable and then press save, but nothing will change and they will not become enabled. I thought it might be because they were all indexes but I tried adding new pages that were plain old folders and they wont enable either. I have to drag pages from the archive that came with the template and design off of them if I want them to be enabled. I dont think I've met any sort of page limit because I've only got 20-30 pages max and I only want 7 or 8 of them active because the rest were just test runs within other templates etc.