• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @Nikky!

If you're referring to the "Featured Clients" section with the logos near the bottom of your home page, I'd try a different approach.

Right now, it looks like you have each logo as an individual image block which won't allow you to have scrolling features. I'd recommend using a gallery block with the carousel layout. You can expand the block full-width if desired and chose "automatically transition between slides".

Alternatively, you can use a section layout and choose Carousel. The downside to that is there is no "auto transition" feature built in so you'd have to use a plugin to create the auto-play effect.

Hope that helps!

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 3.54.59 PM.png

Edited by BartelsCreativeCo
On 1/4/2024 at 10:55 PM, BartelsCreativeCo said:

Hi @Nikky!

If you're referring to the "Featured Clients" section with the logos near the bottom of your home page, I'd try a different approach.

Right now, it looks like you have each logo as an individual image block which won't allow you to have scrolling features. I'd recommend using a gallery block with the carousel layout. You can expand the block full-width if desired and chose "automatically transition between slides".

Alternatively, you can use a section layout and choose Carousel. The downside to that is there is no "auto transition" feature built in so you'd have to use a plugin to create the auto-play effect.

Hope that helps!

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 3.54.59 PM.png

Thanks @BartelsCreativeCo but need the images slideshow reel to scroll automatically without the arrow please

4 hours ago, Nikky said:

Thanks @BartelsCreativeCo but need the images slideshow reel to scroll automatically without the arrow please

Hey there!

I just checked your site and it looks like you are now utilizing a gallery reel section with an autoscroll effect—I do not see any arrows either so that's another item off your list 👍.

This is one way of solving your auto scroll logo gallery, but the downside is the images become very large and they crop poorly on mobile to where you don't see the full image.  

So, I recommend making sure your section Height settings are as low as they can go and that cropping is turned OFF—see screen shot. 

This should help with how the logos display, especially on mobile, and make for a more pleasant user experience.

Please let me know if this is helpful!

image.thumb.png.2bb249eecf0d172661b88d535029ca5e.png