how to create an EPK (electronic press kit)

From my understanding of an EPK, it is effectively a resource for sharing information about yourself, which on a website, boils down to being a page that includes all of that information, and an ability to download and contact you.

So in essence you need to collect all of the information about yourself that you want to put out there, organise it neatly, and then place it all onto a page on your website.

Which part are you looking for a tutorial on?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Thanks Ziggy! I have all the information ready, it's the placing it on the page part that I'd like a tutorial on. I've seen examples of EPK's. On one page, I'd like to include pictures, brief reviews, short bio, music tracks and a few videos. From my understanding, Squarespace does not have templates for an EPK page, I'd have to build it from scratch. I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to the world of web building so I need all the help I can get. Thanks!

I would suggest that you use template sections when you are creating the page. Organise your content into sections, use a template online for ideas, and then create a new page on your Squaresapce website then add sections and look through the template layouts that are available and find the one that best suits your content.

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027987711-Page-sections?platform=v6&websiteId=59319caf03596ebeed2f9368

This video guide may be helpful, it takes you through everything you need for creating a website on Squarespace, you'll just have to apply that to your content:

If you decide you need more help, then you may want to hire someone to take your content and build out your page, it would probably be quite a quick job for an expert once you have all of your content for the EPK.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 
 🖼️ Gallery Lightbox Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?