Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Replace Logo Image Per Page?

dan1570047689

Question

I am wondering if it is possible, using CSS alone, to replace the logo image on one page of the site, with another image entirely.

If not CSS, then I'm sure it can be done with java script or JQuery, but I'm new to both and not sure what the code would look like.

If someone has an idea for either method, it would be appreciated. We are using the Dovetail template and our site is not yet available.

Thanks,D

Edited by chriscc
retag
  • Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Hello,

I am replace logo on my homepage and other pages, template Eamon. My website to see what I am referring to manmadeatelier.comDo not experience with coding.

Thank you in advance!

A more efficient way to do it, without having to inject jQuery:

<script>
 window.onload = function() {
   document.getElementsByClassName('Header-branding-logo')[0].src = 'URL_TO_IMAGE';  
 };
</script>

If you don't want to host the image yourself, you can upload the logo to Squarespace, grab its url, then change the logo to the default one that you want. Then you'll have a url to the Squarespace logo url that you want to inject above, in the form '//static1.squarespace.com/static/ID/t/ID/ID/'.

Co-founder of www.padpiper.com

@jackforbes Thank you for this code - it works in the backend, but when I look at my live site via the custom domain, the logo reverts back to the site wide logo. Do you know why this might be happening?