Create a Gallery slideshow that FADES between images?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 31
  • Views 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Scott, I had this working fairly well...but then I deleted the code and I can't remember where I placed it or within what tags? Can you please advise? Does it go under the main 'header' code injection section under settings (where you can also add footer code) and do I place it between script or style tags? I've tried all routes in all areas where I can input CSS but for some bizarre reason I can't get it to work any more. Thanks

If you go to the page where your slide show gallery is, then click on the gallery 'settings' then open the 'advanced' tab - insert the following code into the PAGE HEADER CODE INJECTION box:

<script>
    YUI().use('event', function (Y) {
        Y.on('domready', function () {
            window.Site.slideshow.set('designOptions.speed','2').initializer();
        });
    });
</script>

I've found that under the speed options, 2 works nicely, but put whatever number you like in there.

• 1 month later...

@NST This produces the following error for me when placed where you describe.(index):51 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'slideshow' of undefined at c. ((index):51) at a.Subscriber.notify (common-2a8765f…-min.js:955) at a.Subscriber.notify (common-2a8765f…-min.js:956) at a.CustomEvent.notify (common-2a8765f…-min.js:952) at a.CustomEvent.procSubs (common-2a8765f…-min.js:953) at a.CustomEvent.fireSimple (common-2a8765f…-min.js:953) at a.CustomEvent.fire (common-2a8765f…-min.js:952) at c.fire (common-2a8765f…-min.js:966) at Object._load (common-2a8765f…-min.js:939)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived