Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

I produce one product; Industrial safety socks, www. metalequipped.com. I want to start selling the socks online. Mostly b2b. What theme would you recommend for selling my product online?

Helga

I produce one product; Industrial safety socks, www. metalequipped.com. I want to start selling the socks online. Mostly b2b. What theme would you recommend for selling my product online?

Edited by Helga
Initial Revision
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Mandeep . Nice to meet you! A website developer with five years experience with Squarespace Designer. I specialize in helping busy founders create modern, professionally designed Squarespace websites that represent their brand. Book a Squarespace Expert :- mandhanjal@gmail.com Squarespace website update, website content update, text added, images added, product added. Over the last 5 years, I have developed a wide range of websites using HMTL, CSS, DHTML, PHP, AJAX, JAVASCRIPT and MySQL including sites for start-up companies and small businesses.

I suggest that you start by thinking about the architecture of the website. Write down the pages you want to have and the functionalities you need on any page. Then you see all templates to discover the one that suits best your website needs. All templates are very customizable when you decided the one you want, you can change colors, fonts, style of buttons, forms, etc, so the most important isn't how the template looks but the functionalities it offers!Good luck :)