Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How can I override the browser's right-click settings?

Question

I was wondering if you could please help me as I would greatly appreciate it. I am really in a jam...

Could you please tell me the code able to BLOCK RIGHT CLICK so people can not see/view resources....

I can't thank you enough in advance...

Best to you,

Gianluca

Edited by Guest
Changed subject to question.

This was perfect! And it disabled the drag and drop method too! Thank you so much!

Edited by RaJaRak
Initial Revision

I make sure that all my images are tracked and protected by a site like www.Pixsy.com

I agree with Squarespace, that the code injection is just injecting a false sense of security.

I figured out how to get rid of the annoying Alert message. Just inject this header code:

<script language=JavaScript> var message=""; function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false") </script>

You are very welcome ;)

Edited by Mr_Bubz
Initial Revision