Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Riddletag

Adding a map with multiple locations.

Question

Is there a way to add a map on a page that is capable of having multiple pins? I am building a webpage for a construction company with many locations in a region. I would like a map that can show all of the locations.

Edited by Riddletag
Initial Revision

6 answers to this question

Then you may want to take a look at this extension that you can buy:

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

Hi, @Riddletag !

I think, our Store Locator, based on Google map will be the solution for you: https://elfsight.com/google-maps-widget (try out the demo).

This widget will allow you to: put unique markers, set routs, customize the map (change colors, layout, and elements), create cards for your markers and many more. Here is the example special for you:

alt text

The widget is suitable for any screen resolutions and will look great on any devise.

It is also very easy to add Google Map widget to your website. You can do it in three steps:

• Create your personal Google Map;
  • After you are done, you will get several lines of code. Copy it;
  • Integrate the widget into the right place and publish the edits.

That is all!

Hope it helps. Good luck with your project!

map-cities.jpeg.eb22a0fd3e0ccd37d0ff5e83a4294143.jpeg

There are various ways to do this, but it will depend on your coding ability as it is not a built in feature. You could code it or buy an add-on.

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm usually booked six weeks in advance for jobs longer than an hour.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need