Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
okimaxi

How can I add a table like this in Squarespace?

Question

Hallo,does anyone have an idea how I can create a table as shown below in the image in Squarespace?

table-square.jpg.0aee42f80e23acac271cf50a715ca0b1.jpg

Edited by Paul2009

4 answers to this question

There's still no solution for Tables built into Squarespace. You'll need to create it with HTML and add it using a Code Block. See the question I asked 3 years ago and the suggested answers.

If a response has helped you, please give thanks using the  like-20-mag.png.3997345d620e40b4760b5d7a667cad54.png button.
Need personalised help? I'm a professional Developer who works with Designers internationally. You can book me via my company's website. www.sf.digital

Thank you Paul form your prompt Information. I think I need to simplify the table and write it as plain text. I can not use HTML and I'm not a coder

Thank you Paul form your prompt Information. I think I need to simplify the table and write it as plain text. I can not use HTML and I'm not a coder

Hi, @okimaxi !

I had this problem some time ago and I found a non-standard solution. I used special widget: https://elfsight.com/pricing-table-plugin/.

It is intended mainly for sales, but I found another use for it. If you select “Comparison Table” template, you will be able to use it like usual table. Just fill it with required information. You can see the example on the picture bellow.

P.S. you can add custom CSS.