Custom CSS to change page title and navigation bar

I am looking to change the font of my navigation bar and my page title. I have been searching on the correct CSS coding to use, but none of them seem to work. I am using the Five template, and would appreciate any help.

Here is my website: https://www.thenaturalwanderer.com/

and here is what I have for the custom font I would like to change it to (and is working on other parts of my website)@font-face { font-family: 'SeaBreeze'; src: url('//static1.squarespace.com/static/59377bf2d482e9936343333b/t/595eefae72af6564b208c050/1499393967009/SeaBreeze-Regular.woff') format('woff'); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;}

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 6
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I'm new to css also and searched multiple forums. I found this solution by inspecting my squarespace webpage on google. It worked for me!

1.Copy and paste

@font-face { font-family: 'GeosansLight';

src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5a8c34eb51a584a57bc62511/t/5a93aadff9619a83af6f6839/1519626975231/GeosansLight.ttf ');

font-weight: normal;

font-style: normal; }

.has-site-title .Header-branding { font-family: "GeosansLight"; }

2.Changes you need to make for this to work--> a. upload your own font on 'manage custom file' and obtain 'src: url' by clicking on uploaded font file title. b. change 'font-family'

• 2 years later...

I've tried so many different codes and nothing is changing the header font. I've uploaded a custom font and it works for all the h1 and p, but it's not working for the header/nav bar, nor is it working for the episodes section block on my homepage. Any ideas?

16 hours ago, daveroch said:

I've tried so many different codes and nothing is changing the header font. I've uploaded a custom font and it works for all the h1 and p, but it's not working for the header/nav bar, nor is it working for the episodes section block on my homepage. Any ideas?

Use this CSS

time.summary-metadata-item.summary-metadata-item--date {
    font-family: 'TIMES' !important;
}
a.summary-title-link {
}
a.summary-read-more-link {
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived