Bedford Slideshow: would like captions below image, not on image, possible?

Hi, I am using the slideshow block and am trying to make it so the captions show below the image, not overlaid on it.

This below is the code I am seeing for when the text is 'overlaid on the image' . Any advice on how to change that (or add new code css ) so the caption appears beneath the image, and I would need to change font color too as the default appears to be white. Thanks for any help.

.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow.sqs-gallery-block-meta-position-bottom .meta-inside {
   padding: 30px 20px 15px;
}

Learning

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally found how to make the captions appear below the image. It works on Bedford Template Thank you to @PINCUS

**Note: the images have to be full frame, if they are cropped in the design feature area for the slideshow the caption is hidden **

Here is link to his answer and the code: https://answers.squarespace.com/questions/14279/how-do-i-position-the-title-and-description-of-slideshow-images-below-the-images-rather-than-as-an-overlay.html

Learning

Archived