Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
dizzyd

How to do accordion/toggle for FAQs, etc.?

Question

I discovered that Squarespace doesn't have any accordion/toggle styling that can be used for FAQs, etc. I was directed to come here and ask how to do it. I was hoping to have something that looks like this (see attached image).alt text

zzz305-20170114-1412.jpg.58137a4c03efd3c228befbdb1efddd98.jpg

Edited by dizzyd
Initial Revision

10 answers to this question

Take a look at altank's answer in this thread:https://answers.squarespace.com/questions/9451/how-can-i-add-jquery-to-my-site.html

If you want to style the accordion to look like the image, you will need to use CSS.

Thanks so much for this info. I finally had a chance to figure this out and got it working. Very much appreciated!

My next challenge is trying to figure out how to do the custom CSS in Squarespace to make it look like my example image. If you or anyone can give me a bit of direction, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by dizzyd
Initial Revision

Update: So I got the accordion script to work finally. Thanks again, ConradS, for that link!

Next question: Is there anyone willing to give me the CSS so that the toggles display like the example image in my original post?

Here is the current CSS on my page:

.markdown-block p {margin-left:1.5em;}.markdown-block .ui-closed:before { font-family:monospace; content:"+ ";}

.markdown-block .ui-open:before { font-family:monospace; content:"- ";}

Hello,

Hope you are all well but i need to tell you with help from these guys they are fantastic in this work please check out the video.

and comment there so they help you with this issues.

Hello

Posted (edited)

Hi @dizzyd , I made a video tutorial for you on how to Accordion/Toggle for FAQs. Hope this helps! https://www.askquesty.com/post/how-to-add-an-accordian-shopify-tutorial

Edited by AskQuesty
Initial Revision

Have Squarespace questions/task and need help today? **You can hire us here.** Our answers are on-demand, video recorded, and only cost between $5 to $25. Estimates are free, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and trusted by hundreds of small businesses.