Navigation and Site Title Font Color-Forte Template

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Design > Style Editor there should be controls allowing you to do that. Making style changes. Making style changes FAQ.

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

Try this in Design > Custom CSS:

/* style the logo (site-title) text color */
#logo .logo-text a {
 color: #ff0000;
}
/* style the main nav text color */
#topNav .main-nav li a {
 color: #00ff00;
}
/* style the main nav sub nav drop-down text color */
#topNav .folder .folder-child-wrapper 
ul.folder-child li a {
 color: #f7eeee;    /* this is template default */
}
/*
** style main nav sub nav drop-down
** menu background color
*/
#topNav .folder .folder-child-wrapper 
ul.folder-child {
 background-color: #111111; /* this is template default */
}  

I think this will do what it says. If not, or if you want something for the mobile nav let me know.

-Steve

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

@Nyc10029:

Sorry. I don't have the Forte template so I wasn't sure. I provided an answer that I hope will do what you want. If not, just let me know.

• Jose_SQSP featured, unfeatured, featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived