Integration with Calendly or Schedule Once

Is it possible do integrate one of these calendars in squarespace?

I was born and raised in Rome, Italy where I studied Sociology, majoring in Mass Media Communications at Universitá La Sapienza before moving to San Diego, CA in 1996. Coming from a family of designers, I’ve had a natural inclination for visual elements since I can remember – which is why I decided to study graphic and multimedia design at The Art Institute California. I have served as Creative Director at various organizations including my own agency where I also served as Managing Partner. I am passionate about nature, typography, and clean minimalist design. Being tri-lingual and having travelled extensively, I bring a multi-cultural perspective to my work and have created many successful brands in the US, Mexico and Italy. I have a strong network of photographers, videographers, food stylists, web developers and other professionals that I partner with when necessary.

• Replies 4
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Calendly

I was born and raised in Rome, Italy where I studied Sociology, majoring in Mass Media Communications at Universitá La Sapienza before moving to San Diego, CA in 1996. Coming from a family of designers, I’ve had a natural inclination for visual elements since I can remember – which is why I decided to study graphic and multimedia design at The Art Institute California. I have served as Creative Director at various organizations including my own agency where I also served as Managing Partner. I am passionate about nature, typography, and clean minimalist design. Being tri-lingual and having travelled extensively, I bring a multi-cultural perspective to my work and have created many successful brands in the US, Mexico and Italy. I have a strong network of photographers, videographers, food stylists, web developers and other professionals that I partner with when necessary.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived