• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
tarekgemayel

Prevent the navigation bar from disappearing

Question

Hi,

I am working on the "BRINE" template, which i like very much.The only downside is that the navigation bar disappears once you scroll down the page.

The "Pacific" template is exactly what i am looking for! It is precisely what i want to achieve with the navigation bar in "BRINE".

Please help friends!Tarek

Edited by tarekgemayel
Initial Revision

Hi there ! I am having the same trouble ! I saw you came up with a great code and was wondering if you or anyone refractured or figured out how to in BRINE template: 1) Have a fixed announcement bar that does not disappear when you scroll down ?2) not cover up content on all pages ?3) and show announcement bar on mobile

Thanks!!Alexandra

Hi @BrandonW - Unfortunately this is not working for me on my desktop or mobile site. My site is www.dunnebells.com - would you be able to help me by chance?

Thanks,

Lucy

Online personal training empowering women to empower women.

@BrandonW you are a hero among men. A scholar and a knight. Thank you for solving this crazily irritating problem for us with such aplomb!

See it working beautifully at www.levitate.london

Edited by levitatelondon
Initial Revision

Hi @levitatelondon. Take note that the code is out of date and I believe it's actually causing an error on your website (you can open the browser console using dev. tools [F12 or CTRL+SHIFT+I] to see it.

I appreciate the kind words though. Your words along with the fact that the old code is causing an error on your site finally motivated me to go back and address this properly, create a 'plugin', and update my answer.

If a response helped you out, send a 'Like' 👍 (bottom-right) and/or 'Upvote' vote.jpg.c260784ece77aec852b0e3049c77a607.jpg (top-left)