Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

How do I embed and display a PDF?

rtsquarespace

Question

I have searched and tried many options to upload and display and PDF on Squarespace and nothing works for me. I get the part on how to upload the pdf into Squarespace (add a text, link, upload file) and then everyone says the file is in /s/myfile.pdf

Then, I don't know what to do. Some use a code, others CSS but I can't get it right either way.. I don't know code and I'm stuck on how to display it. I don't the link to open a new window with the pdf, or download it. I want to see it on my website

Thank you for your help!

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 answers to this question

Hy,

Pdf's can't be displayed as regular graphics. if you already have the file uploaded, just create a button, text-link, graphic....then use the link function (clickthrough-url for images, link icon for text) and select the regarding file.+ select OPEN IN A NEW TAB

if that is not what you need, please describe it a bit more detailed with a link to the regarding site

Is there a site you've seen that you want to copy?

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Archived