• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
compassanesthesia

Five Template: Sticky Top Navigation

Question

8 answers to this question

@compassanesthesia Please make sure that you are only adding answers to posts when you have an answer to provide. Otherwise, you will want to add your response as a comment. I've automatically converted this for you.

hey @CSmith333 this doesn't work for me. trapdsince95.com/home I'm at my wits end with this. Have tried so many different suggestions. The only one that even remotely worked for me is this

body.top-navigation-position-below-banner #navigation-bottom { position: fixed; top: 0; z-index: 5;}

But the problem with that is that it moves the nav bar to the top (above the logo/banner). My nav bar is currently positioned below the logo/banner and I would ideally like it to stay that way until i scroll down. Does anyone have suggestions. I've been at this for weeks

hey @CSmith333 this doesn't work for me. trapdsince95.com/home I'm at my wits end with this. Have tried so many different suggestions. The only one that even remotely worked for me is this

body.top-navigation-position-below-banner #navigation-bottom { position: fixed; top: 0; z-index: 5;}

But the problem with that is that it moves the nav bar to the top (above the logo/banner). My nav bar is currently positioned below the logo/banner and I would ideally like it to stay that way until i scroll down. Does anyone have suggestions. I've been at this for weeks