Five Template: Sticky Top Navigation

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hey @CSmith333 this doesn't work for me. trapdsince95.com/home I'm at my wits end with this. Have tried so many different suggestions. The only one that even remotely worked for me is this

body.top-navigation-position-below-banner #navigation-bottom { position: fixed; top: 0; z-index: 5;}

But the problem with that is that it moves the nav bar to the top (above the logo/banner). My nav bar is currently positioned below the logo/banner and I would ideally like it to stay that way until i scroll down. Does anyone have suggestions. I've been at this for weeks

hey @CSmith333 this doesn't work for me. trapdsince95.com/home I'm at my wits end with this. Have tried so many different suggestions. The only one that even remotely worked for me is this

body.top-navigation-position-below-banner #navigation-bottom { position: fixed; top: 0; z-index: 5;}

But the problem with that is that it moves the nav bar to the top (above the logo/banner). My nav bar is currently positioned below the logo/banner and I would ideally like it to stay that way until i scroll down. Does anyone have suggestions. I've been at this for weeks

• 1 year later...

Archived