Right to left CSS encoding

Hi,I have a portfolio in english and i want to add a blog in hebrew,how can i change the CSS code to RTL (right to left) that it will affect only the formatting of the blog and not the portfolio too?

If possible, can someone add the exact code that i can copy it?

Haim

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it!!!If anyone needs... When you open a new blog post, before you start writing add a Markdown from the tools menuand write inside the following:

This will make the writing Right to Left and will affect only this post.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Elephant

Sorry for the late replay...

1. Markdown is an add on that you can find in the "add content menu", in the BASIC section. When you edit a post, just click on the line that open the menu for adding new content and you will find it there.
  2. The text you should write inside the markdown is:

Hope it will fix your issue

• 2 weeks later...

@HaimLeviThank you. I found the Markdown tool and I tried your recommendation, but it doesn't seem to do much. It seems to correct the blog title when open to that blog entry. So I tried a few variations.

1. I added another set of code for body text. I'm not sure if I did it right. Please look and comment.

2. I tried copying that to the Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the entire blog. That didn't seem to do anything. I was hoping to make it appear when looking at the entire blog.

3. I would also like to get the bidirectional text to work in a Summary block. Any ideas?
  • 1 year later...

Archived