Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
krisward32

How can I place a "Download it on the App Store" button at the bottom of a cover-page.

Question

8 answers to this question

This is the way most app developers do it, and what users have been pretty used to seeing. Both Apple and Google provide developers with badges. These badges have changed quite a lot since the beginning, and they are now pretty explicit and make good call to actions.

Apple recently added the more inviting “Download on the App Store” for online usage to the previous “Available on the App Store” official badge (now for offline usage), most likely to prevent developers from creating their own customized buttons (which you’re not supposed to do if you follow the quite strict marketing guidelines).

App Store App download buttons

In the same way, Google went from the “Available in Android Market” badge to the actual “Get it on Google Play”. Here’s where you can get the most up-to-date Google Play download button.

Get it on google play

These badges are pretty important for both companies, since getting them right can increase conversion and their bottom lines. And it’s the exact same thing for you.

The other aspect of it is branding: because these buttons were initially not clear call-to-actions and people were not all the time aware it was actually buttons they could click to download the app, several app developers/designers decided to create their own “download” or “get the app” buttons.

You can still do it, but it’s become less necessary.

If you go with using only the official badges make sure you always use the latest versions of the app download buttons.Get all latest apps from Tutuapp free version.

Same I am looking to place it on my TweakBox iTransmission App to get it via our own tweakBox store. Can anyone assist me ?Thank You.

[TopStore iOS Download][1] to get all our premium applications and games on our premium devices. Mostly our iPhones doesn't support premium apps via Apps Store so we have to use it with TopStore only. [1]: https://topstorevipapp.com/