Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Is anybody using Sentry on the Squarespace site for membership features?

jessewaugh

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 answers to this question

I've seen this being thrown around as a solution to create a membership site. The only thing I wanted to mention here is that it's worth noting that Sentry will NEVER truly lock your content down because all content put into a Squarespace website is public in nature. There is no secured content. It's likely that non-technical users will never know the difference, so it really depends on the audience. That being said, in my opinion Tinypass.com is cool solution too.

Founder at Squarefront, the global community of Squarespace builders. I'm building products and services for the Squarespace platform and documenting everything on YouTube. I've been working with the platform since 2008 and my work with Squarespace led to me being hired by Uber where I spent over 5 years working on the web, design and content platform teams. 

Need help with Squarespace? Send me an email! Otherwise connect with me on TwitterInstagram, or Linkedin.

I agree. At Squarefront.com, this was a major feature I needed so I started building my own system that puts content into an external database where it has to be authenticated to access. Not an easy solution to implement though.

Founder at Squarefront, the global community of Squarespace builders. I'm building products and services for the Squarespace platform and documenting everything on YouTube. I've been working with the platform since 2008 and my work with Squarespace led to me being hired by Uber where I spent over 5 years working on the web, design and content platform teams. 

Need help with Squarespace? Send me an email! Otherwise connect with me on TwitterInstagram, or Linkedin.

Archived