Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
baileykrstic

How can I get my gallery captions to show on the mobile version?

Recommended Posts

My gallery captions show up over the image on bottom center on the desktop version, but there are no captions when you switch to the mobile version.

Edited by baileykrstic

Share this post


Link to post

I believe this might be what you're looking for:

//Testimonial mobile caption fix@media only screen and (max-width: 800px){.collection-type-index.design-slideshow .index-gallery .slide-meta .description {display:block;}}

Share this post


Link to post

Try this

/*** DISPLAY GALLERY ON MOBILE CAPTION ***/

.yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-meta { opacity: 1 !important; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7) !important; } @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){ .yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-meta{ bottom: 0px !important; } }

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/4/2018 at 1:39 AM, bj5000 said:

Try this

/*** DISPLAY GALLERY ON MOBILE CAPTION ***/

.yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-meta { opacity: 1 !important; background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7) !important; } @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){ .yui3-lightbox2 .sqs-lightbox-meta{ bottom: 0px !important; } }

 

On 1/24/2017 at 9:36 AM, adederich said:

I believe this might be what you're looking for:

//Testimonial mobile caption fix@media only screen and (max-width: 800px){.collection-type-index.design-slideshow .index-gallery .slide-meta .description {display:block;}}

 

On 4/2/2015 at 1:02 PM, clayyount said:

Can you post a link to your site?

I am having the same issue here for a client's site. Site minnastess.com pw: minnastesssite

I would like my Slideshow Gallery captions to display on mobile. Any ideas? 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2020 at 2:50 AM, cpotter said:

 

 

I am having the same issue here for a client's site. Site minnastess.com pw: minnastesssite

I would like my Slideshow Gallery captions to display on mobile. Any ideas? 

Add to Last line in Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:480px) {
.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta {
	opacity: 1 !important;
	display: block !important;
}
}

 


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2020 at 8:21 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Last line in Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:480px) {
.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta {
	opacity: 1 !important;
	display: block !important;
}
}

This code worked, but it causes the formatting to look like this. Is there a way to make the caption or text smaller and not throw off the spacing of the lines?

 

IMG_378FDE336A4C-1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2020 at 8:21 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Last line in Home > Design > Custom CSS


@media screen and (max-width:480px) {
.sqs-gallery-block-slideshow .meta {
	opacity: 1 !important;
	display: block !important;
}
}

 

This worked for me, but the formatting is wonky on mobile when holding the phone vertically. I've attached three examples. Any ideas of how to correct this for mobile vertical view? Thank you so much!

IMG_2AF8CAFA8E57-1.jpeg

IMG_0108.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...