How to create a testimonial carousel?

• Replies 14
  • Views 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's different per template, but it's usually by default the "primary metadata" so turn that to "none" (in the summary block settings) and it should hide.

If you don't have that option send me a link to your site and I'll see if I can figure out how to hide it with css (Should be easy?)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm having issues with this code in the Marquee template. Same issue I mentioned on your page with the code that someone else is already reporting. http://www.muno.space/code-snippets/rotating-testimonials#comment-2414337184

Marketing Manager for Panther Industries, Inc. Manufacturing labeling systems is our core business. It is not a means for us to simply sell more labels, ribbons, service or parts. Many people say it, but check our references. We are customer driven and we promise 100% satisfaction! That means we aren’t satisfied until you are satisfied. We offer 24/7/364 phone support at NO CHARGE. When you call our service department, you will get a live person who is knowledgeable in the service and repair of everything we manufacture.

As a side note, I assumed my jquery library I was already referencing was good enough, apparently not. So I added your reference as well and now it looks to be working as expected. Thank you.

Marketing Manager for Panther Industries, Inc. Manufacturing labeling systems is our core business. It is not a means for us to simply sell more labels, ribbons, service or parts. Many people say it, but check our references. We are customer driven and we promise 100% satisfaction! That means we aren’t satisfied until you are satisfied. We offer 24/7/364 phone support at NO CHARGE. When you call our service department, you will get a live person who is knowledgeable in the service and repair of everything we manufacture.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived