Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
sg_3

Removing date from a blog post?

Question

8 answers to this question

Copy and paste into Design > Custom CSS:

/* suppress blog post date entry */.entry-header .entry-dateline {  display: none; }

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

Glad to have helped. Would you 'accept' the answer then?

I'm a retired attorney who was asked by a friend to build a website. In a prior lifetime, in a galaxy far, far away and long, long ago, I was a computer systems analyst / programmer. I'm a novice autodidact in CSS, JavaScript and HTML learning in part by example.. I've asked questions on this forum and been lucky enough to have others help me, so I'm inclined to answer any question I can. Pay it forward.

@happywasteland:

Let's not hijack this thread with another question. Would you post your question as a separate thread? Don't forget to give the url to your site and your template name. Then leave a comment here with a link to your question. I'll try to help you.