Different background image every time you visit?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi Bernard, thanks so much for this. Is there any way to get this to work for the background images on a cover page?

This is the link to my home page - https://koushik-sarkar.squarespace.com/

Like I said, I'm using a cover page to achieve this layout. I tried modifying your code to work on it but to no avail. Here it is -

var image=document.getElementsByClassName("sqs-slice-gallery-item content-fill sqs-gallery-design-stacked-slide loaded sql-active-slide");

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi-@bernardwest I am trying to do this with the homepage banner; that is: I would like a different image to show each time the user visits the page.

I tried the code in the code injection--> footerthen tried to put it in the code injection--> header (due to I am not changing the background image but I am changing the header banner.)

Hi-@bernardwest I am trying to do this with the homepage banner; that is: I would like a different image to show each time the user visits the page.

I tried the code in the code injection--> footerthen tried to put it in the code injection--> header (due to I am not changing the background image but I am changing the header banner.)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there a way to adapt this code so it will work for my Cover Page? Right now my page is using a slideshow, but I would prefer it so that every time someone visits my website, there is a different image that is displayed on my cover page. Thanks!

www.daveangilella.com for reference, using the Forte template.

Is there a way to adapt this code so it will work for my Cover Page? Right now my page is using a slideshow, but I would prefer it so that every time someone visits my website, there is a different image that is displayed on my cover page. Thanks!

www.daveangilella.com for reference, using the Forte template.

Archived