Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
mallory_helo

Video Block: How can I turn off the related videos that appear from Vimeo links after the video plays ("More From *Brand*")?

When I'm embedding a Vimeo link, the video automatically pops up three related videos from my account after the video is done playing. Is there anyway to disable this similar to the ?=ref0 code on YouTube? Or any other method?

Link for reference: http://www.flyhelo.com/jeff-tremaine (Play any video in there and wait through to the end)

Edited by mallory_helo

Hey, so you can actually fix this right in Vimeo. First go to your video in your Vimeo account. Next go into the video setting and click on the embed setting tab. Then scroll down to the "Outro" option. There you can change the settings for how your video ends. Hope that helps!

So did Vimeo remove this option for basic Users? Do I need to have pro account? I tried pixelfreez's answer, but I don't see those options on vimeo videos...

Hi - Is there an update on this? I have read that I can just upgrade to Plus and customise, but on the Vimeo forum Squaredspace users are complaining they can't embed. Anyone still having issues?