Hayden: Adding Dropdown Navigation for Pages Within an Index

The trick is to have what you want off the main menu (in your case : web dev and dig maketing") in the "not linked" section, below secondary nav in the left panelBut i understand that you want everything in a single index page.I guess an easy way would be to move your whole index down in the "not linked" pages, and replace "portfolio" and "blog" with a links called portfolio and blog and leading to the actual pages."contact" is a different page so it's not an issue.

hope that helps

• Replies 27
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the detailed directions. This might be a longshot, but would you be willing to exchange emails in order for us to solve this? I am willing to pay you if possible... Mines intuitivedesign.io@gmail.com

• 1 year later...

This discussion is a bit old, but for anyone stumbling upon it from an internet search, some templates require "-section" at the end of the anchor link. See Step 3 of this page: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/207842357. As of this posting, templates that need the "-section" appended are Pacific, Charlotte, Fulton, Horizon, and Naomi. That stumped me for a bit so hopefully that helps others with the same problem.

Archived