Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Sign in to follow this  
vimannanutrition

Change footer background color?

Question

8 answers to this question

You can change the background of your footer in the Five template by adding the following to your Custom CSS Editor:

#page-footer-wrapper {
 color: white;
 background-color: black;
 a {
   color: white;
 }
 a:hover {
   color: gray;
 }
}

Then change the background, text and link colors to whatever colors you need. Hope that helps!

Edited by startzman
Fix code, add rules for text and link colors

@startzman – I’ve formatted the code in your answer. To format code, just highlight the lines of code and use the 5th button in the toolbar:

Use the source

The name is an Anglicised form of the Greek Korvetti — I like to think there’s a little bit of the ancient Hellenic drive in me.

@Guizones, I’ve added to @startzman’s answer, that should color the tex, background and links, you will want to change the a and a:hover colors.

The name is an Anglicised form of the Greek Korvetti — I like to think there’s a little bit of the ancient Hellenic drive in me.

Try adding this:

#canvas-wrapper { margin-bottom: 0 !important }

Thank you so much again ! It worked perfectly . Do you have a website where i can see some of your work ? Im new at this, im trying to do a startup doing websites based on squarespace, the market where i live and work is huge, and there is a load of crap out there.

Excellent, glad to help! I only have a never updated website, it’s linked to in my profile, I really do keep meaning to regularly add new content.

Good luck with the startup, Squarespace is great but – as we know – it’s still a lot to understand for everyone else. And everyone wants a website these days.