Website connected correctly on the back end but still showing the wrong site a week later

We created a new site and moved our two domains to connect to it - dcminsights.com and activatordevelopmentsystem.com -- the dcminsights.com is our primary domain and looks right but activatordevelopmentsystem.com is still pointing to the old site.  What's weird is on the back end it shows the picture of the old site but if I go to the site settings it points me to the new site -- so it knows what it should send to but can't seem to display it.

Below it sure looks correct but if you go to wisteria-flugelhorn... you'll see that it is different than what displays for activatordevelopmentsystem.com (new site has a blue background and the old site has a black background).  

What am I missing?  The site is managed by squarespace/google so I didn't need to move the domain to squarespace.  I don't have any errors on the domain page.  The dns checker shows all the right IP addresses... 

(The activatordevelopmentsystem.co.uk is working fine)

Do I need to cancel the account related to the old site?

Thank you!

image.png.b46a1ccecdc3004865062c1b9ea4dfd2.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images