SSL certificates are unavailable

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I have been waiting two weeks and SquareSpace support has been unresponsive for my site: https://seventy-one-bvd.squarespace.com which should be using the www.71bvd.com domain.

My information website is pretty much setup, but something is up with the SSL certificates. I had transferred the domain over from GoDaddy about a year or two ago and never used it. I was told by SquareSpace that it had transferred over successfully, so I never gave it any attention until two weeks ago when I wanted to use it. It has been in my SquareSpace account for quite some time.

As you can see from the screenshot, my 'SSL certificates are unavailable'. When I go to my DNS Settings page, there is absolutely nothing, and as shown in the screenshot, the 'RETRY' button does absolutely nothing. I even tried adding some presets, but that was not helpful.

All the DNS pages in the sidebar are the same, nothing in the pages, and the 'RETRY' button does not work.

I did receive one email from SquareSpace support that this issue was being escalated, and I would hear back in one business day, but that did not happen.

Can anyone help please?

Sara

image.thumb.png.6537b463d590ce0d9d92db5b8c63f07e.pngimage.thumb.png.25ad4758481cf015501958958ce2be34.pngimage.png.3a71fd2f56855507495bdbea2ef1584d.png

Edited by SaraHain
There were spam photos attached, not sure how that happened.
  • Replies 2
  • Views 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi "DerricksRandomView",

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, any and all solutions already in the Help Guides did not work for me. This was actually a unique technical issue which SquareSpace engineers had to manually sync my account. This was not something I could have done myself.

Either way, it is finally resolved although it did take two weeks for SquareSpace Helpdesk to get back to me.

I think posting to this forum, 'may' have got SquareSpace Helpdesk to look at the issue quicker, who knows.

Thanks,
Sara