Remove space above testimonial slider

Posted (edited)

URL: https://sheep-blue-fbx6.squarespace.com/
Password: CamillaH!

Hi there.

I really hope you can help me out here.
I am doing this website for a client and I wish to remove as much space between the headline "UDTALELSER - HØR HVAD ANDRE MØDRE SIGER" and the testimonials on mobile version, but I have had to make it two sections to be able to add the headline etc. before the testimonials and I can't seem to remove the space above even though it is set to the lowest value possible in top padding.

Can anyone please help me out? It would be a huge help!

Kind regards,
Anja.

Skærmbillede 2024-07-07 kl. 21.42.12.png

Edited by Floe
  • Replies 2
  • Views 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Floe Hi! To remove the space between the header and testimonial slides, you can add this code under Website > Pages > Website Tools > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 575px) {
    section[data-section-id="667ff503f768f83c4b3e95dc"] .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .slides {
        min-height: 1vh !important;
    }
    section[data-section-id="667ff503f768f83c4b3e95dc"] .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .slide-content {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }
}

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

13 hours ago, Lesum said:

@Floe Hi! To remove the space between the header and testimonial slides, you can add this code under Website > Pages > Website Tools > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width: 575px) {
    section[data-section-id="667ff503f768f83c4b3e95dc"] .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .slides {
        min-height: 1vh !important;
    }
    section[data-section-id="667ff503f768f83c4b3e95dc"] .user-items-list-banner-slideshow .slide-content {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }
}

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!! 🙏🏼