Change Font Styles for H4

Posted (edited)

Is there a way to add CSS to change the font style for only H4?  I'd like to use the style "Timberline", but I don't want all my headings to change to that style.  I'd also be okay with CSS that changes to Timberline when in italics.  I've tried searching the web for a solution but am having trouble finding something.  Thank you!

Edited by alonna
Mispelling

@alonna You first have to upload the font you mentioned on Squarespace and set it up with custom code so it can be used as an H4 font. You might find this tutorial helpful: How to Upload Custom Fonts on Squarespace.

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

To apply Timberline font for Heading 4, you can use this code to Custom CSS box.

h4 {
	font-family: timberline !important;
}

To apply Timberline for Specific Heading 4, you can make Heading 4 Italic, then use this CSS code

h4 em {
	font-family: timberline !important;
	font-style: normal !important;
}

In the next case, to find font-family of a specific font, you can follow this approach

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)