I messed up my site and I can't figure out how to fix it.

Posted (edited)

http://Magicforestemporium.com Password:test123

I've been trying to solve some font issues on my site for two days, I finally gave up and decided to set my fonts back to fonts to the Squarespace has. They were the same fonts as anything targeted in my css so I felt like this would be fine. It looked one way on the editor and once I saved and checked the site off of Squarespace it was all messed up. It didn't look like that in the editor or I would not have saved it. I've spent awhile getting the text back-ish to how it was. But there's some elements I spent a long time on that are no longer working correctly and I'm feeling pretty discouraged because nothing I've tried will fix the issue, and it still looks how I want it in the editor no matter what I do so I can't even see if my changes work unless I save and check it elsewhere. 

My main concern is the shopping cart is supposed to have a different icon for the quantity, the one on it is too close and big, and it is supposed to have a hover effect that makes it bounce up. My header font isn't bold anymore either but it's at least readable.

Pictures of how it's supposed to look and how it actually looks

Screenshot 2024-07-03 214007.png

Screenshot 2024-07-03 214052.png

Edited by MagicForestEmporium
  • Replies 1
  • Views 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images