Google Domain transition

Squarespace recently obtained all of Googles domains promising a smooth transition . I have been unable to access my website or emails since effectively shutting down my lively hood. I managed to get back access to my email accounts by adjusting  DNS. No thanks to Squarespace . I have sent half a dozen    complaints and request for help with zero response . I cannot access my web site so cannot figure this out . I  am about to close all accounts and find another company . This will likely lose me the thousands of dollars spent on my website design etc. . It is the only avenue I can think of left . Anybody have any suggestions on what the problem might be or how to get Squareshit to respond? 

• Replies 1
  • Views 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a Google domain, didn't know it until I purchased it from Squarespace this month. The domain nameservers are not the same as my much older Squarespace domain. I think these are what you should have:

ns-cloud-c1.googledomains.com

ns-cloud-c2.googledomains.com

ns-cloud-c3.googledomains.com

ns-cloud-c4.googledomains.com

This is my DNS default settings:

• Squarespace Defaults

Host
Type
Priority
Data

@

A

CNAME

ext-sq.squarespace.com

If yours match this, I don't know what is going on, but if they don't or are not in your records, try adding them manually.