Pop-up inquiry form on gallery

Hi all! Hoping this is possible through a plugin or custom CSS but I am building out a site for a gallery and I'm wondering if it is possible to create a custom pop-up window that allows for a client to inquire directly on a piece of work. Ideally, the client is able to click the artwork from the gallery and then they can inquire through a contact form. I mocked up what I am looking to do, hopefully that is helpful as well. Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 1.24.11 PM copy.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few months ago, I helped a member with similar feature, you can consider this

• There is a Form Block (with some fields: Name, Email, Image Caption...) next to (or under Gallery)
  • When users click on image in Gallery >> It will enter Image Caption into Form Image Caption Field
  • So users can enter their info > submit
  • If you want this, you can add Form Block under or next to + add some Image captions, I can give the code

However with your request, we still can do it, without using code, but require a custom plugin, idea here is

• Suppose your Gallery has 9 images
  • Create a Not Linked Page and add 9 Form Blocks here
  • Install Popup Plugin
  • Plugin will give you some special url, you need to edit 9 images >> Add these urls
  • When user click on each image >> It will open corresponding Form Popup
  • If you like this ideal, I can give you plugin link + a quick guide to do it.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

If you'd like a solution that has already been built and tested, please take a look at my Product Enquiry Form extension. This is a 'paid plugin' that will allow visitors to click an enquiry button on any product detail page. When they do, you'll receive the form submission with details of the product they clicked on. Feel free to message me if you have any questions; it will help if you include a link to the website 🙂

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

On 7/4/2024 at 3:56 AM, tuanphan said:

A few months ago, I helped a member with similar feature, you can consider this

• There is a Form Block (with some fields: Name, Email, Image Caption...) next to (or under Gallery)
  • When users click on image in Gallery >> It will enter Image Caption into Form Image Caption Field
  • So users can enter their info > submit
  • If you want this, you can add Form Block under or next to + add some Image captions, I can give the code

However with your request, we still can do it, without using code, but require a custom plugin, idea here is

• Suppose your Gallery has 9 images
  • Create a Not Linked Page and add 9 Form Blocks here
  • Install Popup Plugin
  • Plugin will give you some special url, you need to edit 9 images >> Add these urls
  • When user click on each image >> It will open corresponding Form Popup
  • If you like this ideal, I can give you plugin link + a quick guide to do it.

Ooo I think maybe the first option you mention would be just fine! Would you be able to provide the code needed for the image caption to be added to the form field? Thank you so much for your help!!